Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Miori Takimoto: Lagoon band news from October 2014

 But the big news is that Miori is returning to music and this time in a regular band called Lagoon. News seemed to come out of nowhere, she never mentioned anything about it on her blogs and really surprised me when I heard the news yesterday. There's a total of 5 members in the band and they're all female, Miori will be the lead singer and it appears as they won't be anything like the pop sound of SweetS but instead a rock band. The group is signed to Sony and their first single is coming out on November 26th, name of the single is "The World waits for You". Sure there will be much more news about them in the coming weeks and I'll be sure to report on what I learn. Here's a few pics from the band's site which just opened up yesterday, they have a few videos there which you can hopefully check out, I can't view them because I live outside of Japan but will be on the hunt for some videos of the band to post here. Here's the link to the band's site, links aren't active on Blogger so just copy it into your browser to get to the site, it's new but does have the videos and a few other pics besides these: http://www.lagoon-web.com/
Also really like how Miori looks as a 'rocker', nice to see her change her style now and again.






















No comments:

Post a Comment