Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Misa Eto: "Color" photobbok scans #2

 Through Nogi's first 8 singles Misa was only a senbatsu(singing on the A-side) member once but she's been chosen as a senbatsu for their last three singles, she's really become much popular and hope she remains as that kind of member. We need to see a few more mag spreads from her as she doesn't appear in all that many, another PB may be too much of a dream. Don't know if this PB was successful or not but perhaps not as it's her last one but then again there were no Nogi books until last December, there's some Misa pics from a promo event for this PB and will be posting them in the near future. Also don't know if there's a video of the 'making' of this book, if there is let me know and I can post the video here.






























No comments:

Post a Comment