Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Saki Fukuda: 2010 "Jewellery Tokyo Awards" show pics #3

 Would rather post about new Saki things but to be honest my all time anything from her was her appearance at the 2010 "Jewellery Tokyo Awards" show which took place in January of that year, she had won the award for best 'teen wearer of jewellery' as she didn't turn 20 until later in 2010. Have been doing quite a bit of searching for different pics form the event, have 16 pics here and 13 are perhaps similar but they're brand new, had never seen them before and the others are better quality ones of previous pics posted here. There's only a very short YT video of her at the show which lasts for about 20 seconds, what I or her fans wouldn't give to see about a twenty minute video instead.
 This is the third post for this show as I can never get tired of looking at these pics, have said it before here and other places which is that no female ever has topped the way Saki looked at this show, she truly leaves me speechless. Really aren't accurate enough adjectives for her perfection so let's get right to the pics, hope you enjoy them but think that it's a given that you will.
















No comments:

Post a Comment