Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

Manami Higa: "Renai Jidai" drama episode two screenshots

 At one time Manami was #2 in total post counts, never thought she would hit the top spot but figured she would make a run at it. That was well over a year ago and since then Manami has dropped to #5 on post counts as there's been very little to post about her, there may be more as I haven't watched the third season of 'Doctor". Still undecided whether to view it as too many seasons isn't always a good thing, very few seasons after the second one have been any good.
 "Rena Jidai" is Manami's first lead role in a night time drama, the first episode had a rating of 4,4%, it's a midnight series so not sure if that's a good number or not but think it's a solid start. Not sure how many more of these posts I'm going to do as there's been no word on whether this drama is going to be subbed and kind of doubt it will be, can only watch so much of a drama without subs as I'm just too clueless to follow what's going on. One reason though to keep watching it is the way Manami looks in the show, will always prefer her with longer hair but still not many females can top her.





















3 comments:

  1. This is why you need to learn Japanese. Hardly anything ever gets subbed anymore. I watched episode one a few days ago and never realized how hot Higa Manami was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually used to speak it so much better, was a member of a Japanese club where we mainly just spoke Japanese. However I've moved and there is no club like that in the area so I'm out of practice but have really improved my reading and writing skills as of late.

    ReplyDelete