Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Masami Nagasawa: More pics and a video from the TOHO Cinemas re-opening

 Masami just looked so incredibly stunning at Thursday's re-opening of the TOHO Cinemas in Shinjuku that it'd be a crime not to post more pics. Also found a short video of the event, sadly it's not longer but does she look beyond perfect in it, will say it again but there aren't enough adjectives to describe Masami's perfection, WOW!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment