Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lee Yeon-hee: A little of this and that for 2015 #1

 Been a lot of these 'A little of this and that' posts lately and not just for Korean actresses. Thanks to AFK who recommended another Park Min-young drama to watch, currently watching the fine series from 2009 "Iris" so it'll be after that, these Korean dramas take quite a long time to view.
 Could use a recommendation on a Lee drama too, most of them look good like "Ghost" or "Miss Korea". Actually the only thing I've seen her in was the 2008 film "Hello Schoolgirl", that was a fairly decent movie. Though that's the only thing I've seen Lee in to me she could be the most attractive actress these days, wow does she look so alluring. Just a few things for her first ever post here but between them there's quite a few pics, these are all current ones from this year and will wait a while before I start posting older things for her and the other actresses I've recently posted about. First thing here is from a press conference for the film "Detective K: Secret of the Lost Island" and this took place on January 5th, the film had it's official release in February.








 Another set of absolutely dazzling Lee pics and these are from a 'S and M' promo event that took place on January 13th, once again.... WOW!









 From the May issue of High Cut.







 Final set of pics for this post are of Lee from North Cape's Spring/Summer collection for their White Label.









1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted Lee Yeon Hee. She used to be my favorite Korean actress back in the day (easily still in my top 3, just not the number one spot any longer.)

    Fora good movie, I'd recommend "A Millionaire's First Love". I enjoyed it quite a bit.

    Her best drama by far is "Miss Korea," and it's one of my favorite Korean dramas overall. It's not like the usual K-drama, but almost everyone I know who watches K-dramas loves the series and loved Yeon Hee in it.

    Yeon Hee is currently in the drama "Hwajeong," which has only aired 10 of its planned 50 episodes, so that series will be finished in October.

    ReplyDelete