Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

Lee Yeon-hee: A little of this and that for 2015 #2

 Sure there's a few of us who wouldn't mind having Lee teach us a few things.


 Took the advice of AKF and started on the "Miss Korea" drama from 2013. Still watching "Iris" so will probably switch back and forth with the dramas and watch two episodes at a time which I think is a good idea as that way I won't get tired of either one of them. At 20 episodes even when a series is really good it's easy to get a bit tired of watching so many episodes in a row. So far so good on this drama though it's only been one episode, here's a few screenshots from it, why bother telling you how superb Lee looks, you can easily see for yourself.











 There are more screenshots but holding off on them for now as I'll be doing a review of the series, doubt if there will be posts for all 20 episodes but will try to do as many as possible, perhaps the first and last five episodes of the series might work out best.
 Few more 'this and that' things for 2015, first set of ultra jaw-dropping pics is from a February 2nd screening of the "Detective K: Secret of the Lost Island" film, think I mentioned in the last post it's official release date was on Feb. 6th but it was actually on the 11th.











 More breathtaking Lee pics from the February 'I Magazine'.








 Final set of Lee pics for now is from a February Asia Today interview for the 'Detective K' film.







2 comments:

  1. I'd say keep posting Korean actresses if you want to. I mainly come here for Japanese actresses since that's what you specialize in and I already go to other sites for Korean actresses, but I'm sure you could probably turn some people into fans of some Korean actresses. I became a fan of Higa Manami because of your site, so someone could also become a Lee Yeon Hee (or insert any other actress) because of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you got turned on to Manami, she does have a new drama airing which there will be some posts for it coming up. Plan to keep posting about Korean actresses, have watched so many Japanese dramas over the years they were getting stale so it's a nice change watching Korean dramas. Miss Korea is turning out better then I thought it would, have only watched 4 episodes but every show seems to be getting better, also plan to do a re-watch of the Hello Schoolgirl film.

    ReplyDelete