Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Lee Yeon-hee: A little of this and that for 2015 #3

 Gulp....


 .... kept trying to get Saki Fukuda many more fans here, probably got her a few new ones but really not all that many more but really tried with so many(to me) fabulous posts. Will be doing the same for Lee here as far as trying to get her more fans, so far her posts haven't been all that popular but there haven't been all that many yet, sure many viewers come here mainly for Japanese Idols/actresses and there still have been the same amount of posts for them here but as I've mentioned before just trying to expand things here a bit.
 With pics like the one above sure Lee will become one of the more popular females I post about here, just finished the second episode of "Miss Korea", few more screenshots from the show.








 Lee like most of the other popular Korean actresses appear at so many promo events for certain brand, seems to me many more than their Japanese counterparts. These tremendous pics are from a SK-II event on February 10th.












 Like I said she's one busy actress, the day after on the 11th at a press conference of her current drama "Hwajung", her role in that is as Princess Jeongmyeong.









 Kind of lazy(again) tonight so just going to end off with some marvelous assorted pics of Lee, these are all older and have many more of them from various events and mags so once I'm caught up with her current things will begin posting them.












No comments:

Post a Comment