Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Nogizaka46: Happy 21st birthday to Nanase Nishino!!!!

 Hard to believe Nanase is just turning 21 today which where I am is May 25th. Once you've been around for a while you just naturally think they would be older, to me she does look a bit older than 21 though I wouldn't say too, too much older. Sorry for not remembering the name but someone had made a comment here two months ago saying what makes Nanase so special is that she has those 'girl next door looks'. that seems right on the mark to me. Also had wanted to add some of her blog pics in as I figured she'd have some b-day pics with some of the other members but she hasn't updated it in close to ten days.
 Have quite a few pics here, some new and some old, some have never been posted and some have. Let's get to the new thing first though the post will end off with two new videos, this mag spread is from the June issue of Bubka.






 Actually that was the only new Nanase spread for this post but have if you check back through the Nogi posts from the last few weeks you'll find plenty of her new spreads in them. The next post features the entire spread from YS-Web #622 which came out last Fall but these are Nanase ones that I left out for this post.






 To end off this smallish b-day celebration post just have some terrific 'girl next door' pics. Nanase is also an exclusive model for the Non-no magazine, after the pics are two promo videos for their July issue.























No comments:

Post a Comment