Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Miori Takimoto: June 2015 happenings....

 Could have done a post earlier this month but held off for a while for a huge and fabulous post, think this one qualifies for fabulous or at least Miori looks that way. Lagoon has been playing a lot of mini concerts and appearing on TV shows promoting their second single "KNOCKED OUT BOY" but don't think it's been a big hit. Fairly sure I'm reading the Oricon charts correctly even though it's in Japanese, as far as I can tell the single hasn't cracked the top 30, if I'm wrong let me know.
 Have more Lagoon news after these sets of solo Miori pics, first are her Sony desktop calendars for July and I've been using these for a long time as you can't beat looking at her when you first turn on your computer.




 Miori still is a co-host on Friday's "Another Sky" talk show, pics from their FB page.





 This final set of solo pics are among Miori's finest ever, what a bride she'll make and doubt if she's ever read this blog but will let her know that I'm still single and available!!!! These are from the Grace Wedding Dress site, second batch of dresses she's promoted for their Mio di Cascade line.















 On to a little bit of Lagoon news, performing the second single on the 'Music Japan' show which happened on June 1st.











 Last set of pics for now, want to save a few as I don't like doing Miori posts so infrequently which has been happening. These are from a Modelpress interview from earlier this month plus after the pics is a short promo from the group.








No comments:

Post a Comment