Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2015

Yuki Kashiwagi: 2015 magazine scans #4



 Those above two exhilarating pics are from the June 16th issue of Flash.
 Was just thinking, isn't Yuki one of those fabulous looking woman that you sort of take for granted? That's something I may be guilty of, she looks so terrific she should be in my top ten yet she isn't for some reason, wonder if it's because she's in AKB. While liking them I'm not a huge fan, kind of wish she would go solo which just may happen soon, she did release two successful solo singles back in 2013 that were okay but sadly no more singles since then.
 And speaking of AKB Yuki was the co-center for the group's 41st single "Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai" which naturally debuted at #1. However it didn't just hit the top spot but it set a group record with 1.47 million copies sold in it's first day, first week sales were 1.67 million. As much of a Nogi fan that I am their top two singles have only sold 1.24 million copies combined so if they want to remain 'rivals' they need to increase those sales.
 On to more Yuki pics and unfortunately there's only two more mag spreads but there are quite a few pics between them, she seriously is one underrated beauty and having more posts of her is now on that ever growing 'to-do' list. First set of Yuki pics are form the June issue of Entame.










 I don't watch too many of the new AKBingo shows but still view many of the older ones as I prefer those members much more. My all time fave episode features Yuki and it's show #84, it's quite a riot and it's subbed on Daily Motion, really recommend watching it if you haven't. Last spread here but will have more posts of her coming up, also her b-day is next month so there's a reason to do more posts, last set is from the June 1st issue of Big Comic Spirits.








No comments:

Post a Comment