Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Nogizaka46: "Hatsumori Bemars" drama episode 4 screenshots

 Done more drama posts in the last three days then were done in the previous month, they are much harder to do than posting mag spreads or books but kind of like writing them even though I'm the farthest thing from an interesting writer. One thing that's been disappointing me is that the group's other shows haven't been subbed like seasons 4 and 5 of "NOGIBINGO!" plus their current "Under Construction" show. Have skimmed through a few of them and they're quite good but without subs it's just not as enjoyable.
 Think the above post covered most of what happened but as usual what I missed is probably in these screenshots though not as happened in this show as the previous ones. Also think every game is going to end in dramatic fashion, two games so far and two homers in the last inning to win it for the Bemars team.







































No comments:

Post a Comment