Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015

Kim So-yeon: A little of this and that for 2015 #1

 Called this #1 for the year but have done ten posts for Kim this year though some of the posts were for prior years. Mentioned about five days was going to try to do at least one post a day for a Korean actress or drama, so far have kept that promise. What I need to do is expand who I'm posting about, there's only 6-7 that I know fairly well so need to have that list grow a bit so you and I don't get tired of the same 6-7 actresses.
 Has been four months since the last Kim post but she wasn't too, too busy over the Summer but do have enough pics for a good post, actually a post with just one pic of her would be considered a fabulous post! First off are some pics from the VIP premiere of "The Beauty Inside" film on August 12th.









 Kim at another VIP premiere, this one was for "The Chosen: Forbidden Cave 2015" movie on August 17th.









 Some new pics for the All For You Autumn/Winter collection.






 Saved the best for last as it seems to me Kim grows more dazzling with each passing year, this stupendous set of pics is from the July issue of InStyle.








No comments:

Post a Comment