Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Yuko Oshima: 'Yuko from the Vault' #12- Wanibooks 67 scans part two and video

 Hmmmm, seems as though some new words need to be created for pics like these....



 Went and labeled all the 'from the vault' posts as 'From the Vault series' in case you want to view all of them, that new label is now on the right hand side. So far there's four who are part of the series and those elite females are Erika, Mariko, Saki and Yuko. Would like to add more in but kind of hard finding things about certain women that haven't been posted here yet. Really the only requirements are that they have a fair amount of posts here and that there's a lot of older things which have been missed. Looks like I haven't missed all that much so there may not be many more to added to the series as most things are almost complete here but will be working on that project as it seems to draw a solid amount of views.
 There's really not many more superlatives to add in about these pics or in that case about Yuko too. Some of these pics certainly have left me speechless and if you like them I highly recommend watching the video at the bottom. There was a bonus DVD for this book, on YT it's broken down into about ten minute segments and the one below is my fave of all of them. But if you click 'watch on YT' you'll be able to view the other fabulous videos.















































4 comments:

  1. New comment coming from out of nowhere, but I actually have this photobook, but it doesn't have a lot of these pictures...were there two releases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if there were two releases but mine had a total of 202 pics and did skip over many to fit them into two posts. It originally came out in 2010 and perhaps this version included a lot of outtake pics? It's been so long my memory is a bit fuzzy on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a closer look at the publication information of my book, turns out mine was printed in 2013, and it also has fewer pictures than yours does and doesn't have a DVD, so I guess it's a special release.

      Thanks for responding ^^

      Delete
  3. Now have part one as the featured post of the day so if you're missing any of the pics grab them all. Bet when they re-released it in 2013 they did it in two parts as 202 pics is one of the largest pictorials I've ever seen, part two here looks so much different than the first half.

    ReplyDelete