Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

C-ute: 2016 calendar and Christmas cards

 After Nogi C-ute is my current second fave J-Pop group, bit of a mystery why I don't post about them more often so will promise right now that me neglecting them will come to a stop. Speaking of Nogi both groups released their last single on the same day which was on October 28th. Despite the tough competition C-ute's "Arigatou Mugen no Yell" single has been their most successful to date selling close to 70,000 copies it's first week out.
 Slow year for the group though as they only released two singles, usually it's at least 3-4 of them so let's hope things get back to normal next year. Yesterday promised to start posting calendars for 2016 and here's the first batch, not huge pics but they'll work fine on your desktop.














 One thing there's never a shortage of are group cards and here's some for X-Mas, there's actually so many of them will do another post for the remainder soon.


























No comments:

Post a Comment