Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

Kie Kitano: "Kie from the vault" #1- Wanibooks issue 49

 This has honestly been one of my all time top pics for a really longggggg time!!!!


 Shouldn't have taken this long but Kii has finally hit the 100th post mark which very few have. I say finally because coming into 2015 she had 96 posts so this is only the 4th one of the year for her, one was for her b-day which means there were only two posts for current things for her.
 Couple things recently have made me want to do this post, one is that Kii has been stuck at 99 posts for so long this post has been way overdue. Second is that potential top ten list I talked about yesterday, she wasn't on it but she'd probably place at 10-A, still has a chance to crack the top ten before it's finalized but I can remember up until a year or so ago she was firmly in my top five. The one other thing is that her "K-Twenty photobook" post is currently the featured post, that's such a fabulous set of pics and after viewing them once again thought the world is ready for more Kii. Will be changing it soon as I try to do that daily so if you haven't looked at the pics yet highly suggest it.
 As mentioned she was in my top five for many years but starting late 2013 she's kind of disappeared, no dramas since 2013 plus she's only appeared in a handful of movies but she did have the lead role in the second "Unfair" TV movie which aired in September. Haven't viewed that yet but that's on my to-do list, besides that though she does host the daily ZIP! show but think that's only a ten minute entertainment show, really baffles me why she's gone away as she was quite and probably still is quite popular.
 There are many older things posted here but none of them were labeled 'from the vault' so we'll call this the first one and believe me there will be many more. Was a bit surprised this set of pics wasn't here as I've had these for many years and there's some A++++ pics in this collection like that top one. This issue of Wanibooks came out in July of 2008, at the time Kii was 17 and as terrific as she looks in these pics she's gotten so much more attractive over the years. Have 40 pics here but there are many more in the set which may be posted in the future but in the meantime hope you enjoy this set of pics which actually so big it could be called a photobook.









































No comments:

Post a Comment