Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Nao Kanzaki's top ten for 2015.... #10- Manami Higa

 If you looked at the previous post when I announced that would be starting on my top ten list soon then you would notice that the list has already been changed, as a matter of fact two dropped out and added two new ones in.



 Manami is one of the two I added to my top ten list, found it hard to believe that she was almost overlooked. Though not as big of mine as she once was there still aren't all that females in the world that top her, had a mini Manami marathon yesterday which is when I noticed that she hadn't made the list, good thing it was double checked.


 Hopefully I won't go too overboard on these top ten posts, was thinking about having 25 or so pics plus perhaps a video. The list is now complete, now who the top three and bottom four are, positions 4-6 are fairly set though but not 100% sure what order they will be in. There's twelve days left in the year so will skip two days and have my #1 posted on New Years Eve. Won't say who it is but if you've been a reader here for some time then you'd probably be able to surmise who it will be, as mentioned have made Erika ineligible as she's kind of in her own elite class.
 Manami is #3 in post counts here for solo females, really can't think of anything new to say about her as just about everything about her has been said or posted already. Hoping this post will revive her here though as it's been a while since a post for her, she was in two recent dramas but really wasn't interested in them. It used to be if any of my faves were in a drama there was no doubt about me watching it, got burned though watching many poor series so these days I'm more concerned whether a show will be good or not and not who is in it.
 Most of these stupendous pics have been posted here before but that was probably two years ago so wouldn't doubt if many of you haven't seen them yet, really think you're going to enjoy them as Manami could be the most underrated beauty around. To be honest she could have been higher than #10, two years ago she would have been in my top five but things change, not that she's dropped but it's just that certain ones have really moved up. Nothing more to add so really hope you enjoy these pics plus a short but fabulous video that's after them, will be back tomorrow with #9 in the top ten countdown. Plus the top ten female of the day will also have the 'featured post' of the day which is on the top right.

























No comments:

Post a Comment