Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Nao Kanzaki's top ten for 2015.... #7- Kie Kitano

 Gulp. Cowgirl said "Put me on your top ten list or else!!!!"


 But then again when you look like this why isn't she on everyone's top ten list????



 Also having friends like this helps the cause.






 Kii wasn't on my original top ten list but upon further reflection found it impossible to leave off, would have liked it if she could have made the top five. Though this is my first year of doing a list if I had made any up in the last few years she would have been in the top five every year, best last year Kii would have had the #4 spot. However for the last year or so she's done exactly....



  Wish I knew what Kii has been up to, she's been hosting the daily ZIP show since September 2013 but that's only a ten minute show. Her last drama was in the Spring of 2013 and have heard no word when of if she'll be appearing in another one plus she has no upcoming films. There are two films I have from 2013 which have finally got subbed so will be watching and posting about them soon, it's hard to explain fully how much I've missed her.
 Too many of my faves have also done the disappearing act the last year or two and kind of baffled as to why as they were all popular, can't imagine they all got burned out. Not going to go on and on about that or really anything else, for a change will keep the text to a minimum as I'm sure you'd rather enjoy some stupendous pics.
 Quite a few pics have been posted before but the top ten or more are new for here and some of them are mighty, mighty fine. Then again to me every pic of Kii's is that way, she's the one female on this list who I wish had a position much higher and if we do see her more active in the upcoming year then she'll easily move back into the top five on the next list. After the terrific pics check out two videos from her, also wonder what happened to her singing career which seemed to be going well.



























No comments:

Post a Comment