Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Nogizaka46: Nanase Nishino 2015 group cards




 Haven't made any New Year's resolutions but if I did(do) then more posts for Nanase should be one of the things that I change or at least do more solo posts for her. Been finding out lately that there's never enough time to do everything you want to do, have all these plans for here but they take time and usually more time than ever these last few months. Guess I could quit everything and just devote my time to posting here, that is if someone was nice enough to pay all my bills!!!!
 Did one post already for her cards and that one was for January to June. Posting those cards again as there were a few more to add in and the sets for today go all the way to November. Also in a few of the months added in a few extras like their Summer tour cards and some for Halloween. Should be easy enough to follow as they go in order from January until now. Plus after all the months are Nanase's cards for the group's 2015 singles, this could be the biggest post ever for amount of pics as if you include the above two the total is 98!





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment