Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Erika Sawajiri: Finally post #1 for her....


 This first ten or so days of this new year should be a bit slow, new dramas haven't started yet nor are there many other events. That's okay by me though as it gives me an opportunity to start doing some of the posts that I've been wanting to do.
 Once again AKF jogged my memory with a mention recently about Erika, really have no reason why it's taken so long to do this first post as I do really like her. Even though she did have that meltdown back in 2008 plus had that short lived shotgun marriage she's kind of made an impressive comeback from those incidents. Really don't think Erika is or was the kind of 'bad girl', besides those she's always seemed like an okay person and there's no denying what a knockout she is.
 Erika though is really not a girl anymore as she'll be turning 30 in April, least to me she's still retained her youthful looks. With her turning 30 that means there are so many things to post about her from the last decade, will try to space her posts out but you're going to get so many of them in the next two weeks. After this post are four more of her with all of them featuring her from her last two photobooks.
 That above pic is from Erika's 2012 film "Helter Skelter", if you haven't seen it then highly recommend viewing, kind of an underrated movie plus Erika looks so incredible sans clothing. Shame I can't post pics here but she certainly looked so impressive in the film. That about covers it for her in this post but I'll be adding more to her bio as the posts go on. Have some really stupendous pics of Erika here and as mentioned you'll be seeing so much more of soon, wouldn't doubt if she'll have more posts here than anyone else here this year.





























No comments:

Post a Comment