Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Kasumi Arimura: 2016 magazine scans #1 and other news....

 It's been way, way too long between Kasumi posts.





 Can't think of the last time there was a post for her here but have a feeling we'll be hearing much more from her very soon. Kasumi has the co-lead in her next drama which is starting on January 18th, have no clue what it's about but there's a good chance I'll be giving it a try, title is a very long one: "Itsuka Kono Koi wo Omoidashite Kitto Naite Shimau".
 Also Kasumi will have the lead in her next movie which comes out on April 23rd, title of it is "I Am a Hero", Masami is her co-star so that'll make it a must watch. If you want to view the trailer or see other tidbits about the film here's their address: wwwiamahero-movie.com



 Been meaning to watch Kasumi's two 2015 films which were "Strobe Edge" and "Biri Girl", the second one was a huge hit as it stayed in the top ten for at least seven weeks. Have had both movies for a while and they're even subbed but have been a bit lazy on my movie watching lately, thing I need to change my priorities very soon.
 Just two new mag scans for now but would think there will be a few more coming out soon with these new projects, first is a small spread from volume nine of Chou Chou Aliis.





 Other spread though is a really huge one from WPB #3-4, few bonus pics are mixed in.






















1 comment: