Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2016

Maimi Yajima: The 'Just can't get enough of Maimi lately' post #1

 Bet this spread has been forgotten but really hard to top this pair as either one would make a better than fine bride, wish polygyny was legal in  my state!!!!





 The above is an oldie from the July 1, 2013 issue of Big Comic Spirits, wouldn't mind seeing a few more collaborations between the two groups. Have the video for the photo shoot at the bottom of the post after all of the pics, really is worth a watch. Don't know if it was me but thought Nanase was a bit overwhelmed being with Maimi as it appeared she looked up to her, guess you could consider someone like Maimi a Senpai to so many newer Idols as she's been around for so long and yet she's still just 24.
 Just a quick Nogi note, haven't been taking a break from them but there's been so little to post about them the last week or so. Bit surprising that they're so quiet as the new single is coming out in two weeks but would think there will be a rash of things about the group coming out such as many TV appearances for the new song. Personally don't mind a mini vacation from them as I was getting a bit burnt out with all their posts but been enjoying doing all these recent C-ute posts so much more.
 That title is so true above, Maimi has always been near the top of my fave Idols list and there really was no good reason for her not appearing in my top ten list. Somehow I overlooked her and won't let that happen again as she deserved to me in my top five, as far as current Idols go she'd be no lower than #2. No new pics here but I mean that they're not recently released ones but do have many that haven't been posted here before. In a way have thought of Maimi as that 'girl next door' or at least did until she was about 21, but the way she's blossomed over the last few years not sure that term fits these days. Just have some better than  perfect pics for you to enjoy and don't forget to view the video for the Big Comic Spirits photo shoot following them.






































No comments:

Post a Comment