Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2016

Riho Yoshioka: An intro post #1- WPB mag scans

 Perhaps not an exact resemblance but least in the face she reminds me of Rena Matsui.



 Been doing quite a few of these 'intro' posts lately, probably more than ever. Looks like most of you are enjoying them too as most of them are getting many views so will try to do a few more like these in the upcoming weeks. One reason for doing so many of them is my base has shrunk a bit over these last few months or even years. Don't seem to have as many women or groups to psot about for various reasons, some have gotten married, had kids, don't do nearly as many projects these days and sometimes they fall out if my favor.
 Don't really need to add all these new females as I can can do just as many posts as before even though that base of women has dwindled. However figure many of you would get tired of seeing so many posts of Nogi, C-ute and a few others, wouldn't blame you for getting tired as I also enjoy a variety and think we have that again here.



 Many gravure models try to break into the acting field, most do get parts but they seem to be small ones and very few have become popular or at least yet. Perhaps Riho will be one of those select few as she appears to have a promising acting career and did have a big role in a recent film. That film is titled "Tsumugu Mono" which came out on March 19th, doesn't have the lead part but it was a fairly good sized role she had. Next week will try to do a post on the film such as the trailer for it along with premiere pics and hopefully a few other things.
 Have had Riho on my radar for a while but there's been a few gals like that as you've noticed. However when I saw this brand new spread thought to myself it's time to introduce her to this blog but would think a few of you have noticed her before. For this first post just have three mag spreads from WPB but they do total 25 pics, first is that new one which is from their May 23rd issue. Before I forget her birth date was January 15th, 1993 making her an oldish 23.










 Riho is also currently in a drama titled "Yutori Desu ga Nani ka", been a bit down on Japanese dramas lately but this one does look somewhat interesting, seeing as how I'm not watching any current ones perhaps I'll give it a try. Second WPB spread is from their year end 2015 issue.










 Last fabulous spread for today is from WPB #34-35. Riho also was in a WPB-Net edition last year and those pics are quite tremendous, for her next post will have either that set of pics or perhaps an even better collection of pics from Bomb-TV that came out last July.








No comments:

Post a Comment