Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Haruka Tomatsu: "High Touch" photobook scans #1


 Another newbie and another one you'll hopefully enjoy as I have enough things for quite a few posts these next few weeks. Sure many of you though are thinking who's she?, that's a very good question because she is very popular yet also kind of an unknown.
 Haruka is mainly known for her voice acting, it's unbelievable how many anime series she's done since 2008 as there's too many for me to count. She's also done many anime films and has dubbed a few foreign films for the cinemas. Should have done an intro post for her first, will be doing at least one of them within the next few days where I'll be telling you much more of her bio.
 To date Haruka has five photobooks, that above pic is from her last one which came out last year and will be posting the scans on that soon. "High Touch" was her second PB and was released on February 23, 2010 which was 19 days after her 20th birthday. Will have a few more tidbits about her in the next post which has part two of the scans as there's a total of 77 pics.









































1 comment: