Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Mayu Matsuoka: "Suizokukan Garu" drama episode one screenshots

 Though my drama viewing has really decreased the last few years Mayu's series are ones that are truly worth watching. This is the fourth one I've seen her since the beginning of 2015, she's had the lead role in all of them and every one is certainly worthy of a watch.
 Will be doing a few more recaps of her previous series which just ended. 'SonoOkodawari'. Kind of a wacky show but one that's been an entertaining watch, the drama just got finished being subbed so will be doing a few more posts on the show soon.
 Mayu to me is the best young actress around, what I think helps her is that she's not an Idol as very few of them are any good at acting but the stations are kind of forced to have them appear in their dramas. She is a huge fan of Morning Musume and did appear at one of their shows earlier this month, the group is also going to be in the final episode of her 'Sono' drama. Rest of the screenshots from episode one are hear, think I covered most of the main points in the recap though these may help you follow the show a bit better. If you didn't know the title translates over to 'Aquarium Girl'.






























No comments:

Post a Comment