Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Haruna Kawaguchi: "One Week Friends" screening pics, movie trailer and one mag spread



 Bet it's been at least three years since the last Haruna post, she's someone who is unfortunately easy to forget about. Last year wasn't the busiest of years for her so that's one reason for not thinking about her, I tend to follow the 'out of sight, out of mind' cliche. There's really zero recent happenings for most of my faves but when I noticed this event decided it's time to start posting about her again.
 An excellent Haruna drama is "Ouran High School Host Club" that aired in 2011. It's an easy show to get and recommend it as it is quite funny and entertaining with enough cheese to make you groan quite often. Also the "P.OV.- A Cursed Film" movie is a recommended watch, had forgotten about that film so it may need another watch and think I've seen it four times already.
 There were many mag spreads and such from 2014 and 2015, very few are posted here so that may be a project and will have a few of those for her b-day which is on February 10th. Have one newish small spread here from the September issue of Mac Fan.





 Haruna just finished up a drama called 'Chef', most of the cast didn't appeal to me so skipped it. However her other 2016 drama "Juken no Cinderella" looks like it may be an okay watch, will see if it's subbed and if so will give it a try.
 Haruna's next film will be released on February 18th and is titled "One Week Friends", she'll be turning 22 but like a lot of actresses that age still plays high school characters. The film had it's first screening today at the Marunouchi Piccadilly cinemas, hard to believe I've forgotten about her as she looked quite superb at the event. Will have a post for the premiere when it takes place next month, after the pics have the film's trailer.





















1 comment:

  1. I have read & watched manga and anime version of it three years ago.

    In my opinion,Real-life characters (Hase-Yamaken and Fujimiya-Haruna-chan) resembled anime version 's characters !!

    ReplyDelete