Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Haruna Kawaguchi: Wanibooks #132 scans from 2015 part two



 Will admit that Haruna isn't the greatest example of a swimsuit model but to me she looks perfectly fine, nice change of pace from some of the other gravure models I post about. Shame there's no making of video for the photo shoot, Wanibooks rarely has videos like that.
 There were a pair of films that came out in 2013 that Haruna had the lead in, they were titled "Madame Marmalade ni iji na Nazo" one and two. Had wanted to view them but forgot all about them until now, will track them down as they both look interesting. On to the fine pics which are the opposite of the ones in the first post, as mentioned above she's not exactly the best of swimsuit models but will give her an A+ for the way she looks in these pics.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment