Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Mei Angela: Her intro post #1....



 Did say I would be cutting back on introducing new gals which will happen but after today. Exceptions will be made on occasion especially for someone who could be one-in-a-lifetime woman. Of course I'm referring to Mei who I have heard of but never paid that much attention to her, shame on me for doing that! When I saw some pics of her from yesterday's TGC Kanasai event my jaw literally dropped which hasn't happened for a long time. It's this top pic which made my jaw do that and don't know if it's me but doesn't Mei look so much like Maimi Yajima?!


 To me she certainly does and that could the seeds of another comparison post. Mei's name is definitely unique as she's half Japanese and Filipino, actually she uses a stage name with her real one being Yumi Yamamoto which I kind of prefer more. Mei has only been active as a model and celeb for a little over a year now so there may not be too many posts featuring older happenings.
 She may not look it but her 21st b-day won't be happening until next month, Mei is also quite a tall gal as her height is 172 cm or close to 68 inches. On to a few Mei mag spreads, there are more but will just have her pair for this year and the rest in her upcoming posts. She graces the cover of the first set which is from the January 26th edition of Friday.










 Another cover issue that's from the January 14th Big Comic Spirits.








 Whew, hard to top those Mei spreads but think these final two sets can. Mei's 2018 calendar is her first one, have the months up until August and can't beat having her on your desktop. First two months have passed but that pic is one to certainly savor....






 This is the final set of pics and perhaps easily the best one. On March 21st the 'Tokyo Girls Collection' held their annual Spring/Summer Kanasi show in Osaka and can't believe how these pics made my heart throb out of control. Think this was Mei's first time at one of the huge fashion shows, hopefully she'll be at next week's Kanto show near Tokyo.
 If your heart can recover have a suerb trio of CM's to view after these pics, my only complaint was that there aren't more of them as Mei only took one turn on the catwalk. The CM's are from five months ago and they're for a game called 'Black Knights and White Devils'.









1 comment:

  1. Was thinking of a Leah Dizon(I doubt anyone knows her)/Elaiza Ikeda face wise but yeah, Maimi works...It will forever be January on my calendar...

    ReplyDelete