Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Keyakizaka46: Happy 23rd birthday to... Rika Watanabe!!!!




 Rika's birhtday had slipped my mind until about an hour ago, needed to have something for my fave member of Keya(also noticed that I'm a day late!). This is actually kind of a small post as there's really been nothing to post about Rika lately and you can say that about most Keya members. The group stepped aside for a while to let Nogi take the spotlight as their latest single came out three weeks ago, sure we'll be seeing much more of Keya soon.


 That soon will be this weekend as seven Keya members will be taking a stroll down the catwalk at Saturday's 'Girls Awrds' Spring/Summer fashion show. Rika will naturally be there and will have a post for her with hopefully a few other new items as I didn't have much of a chance tonight to prepare a decent post but any post with many pics of Rika is still a must view.





 Also hoping we'll be seeing the duo of W-Watanabe together at Saturday's show, they happen to be my two fave members but will also be having many pics from all of Keya's members. No recent mag spreads nor events lately though for Rika but she did have a pair of blog pics for today's celebration.



 That could be my third fave member in the bottom pic, shame she won't be at this weekend's show. What we also need is another new Keya drama, their last one 'Zankoku' was only fair but the group's first one from 2016 'Tokuyama' was quite superb and I though Rika stole the show at the end.








 As I've mentioned there's been a lack of Rika and Keya pics these last two months so to end off have sort of a 'greatest hits' collection, she has so many there could have been another 500 pics. After them is a short behind the scenes video of her from the 'Tokuyama' drama.
































No comments:

Post a Comment